Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A worried rambling

Hello dear readers sorry for the lack of update. I've been really tired lately, so I've decided to stop drinking coffee, and weirdly enough it works. I wake up earlier in the morning by myself. I need to organize my days better though. before I'm happy with my life as it is. I'm back to worrying. I worry about my economy, I worry about job (lack thereof), I worry about my future and my love life. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to fix the problems. I wish I had the solution. I wish I had some answers. I wish I knew in the end everything would be ok, and that I shouldn't worry. I read a post over at  a cup of jo about this subject recently, and the post really touched me. I think about the fact that someone like her who have a husband, a baby and a really cool life (it seems) have at one point worried just like me. I feel that it's ok to be "worried" like I have to admit I am a lot of the time. Really worried if I'm should be really honest with you.



I hope I'll feel better in a couple of days so that I can update a lot more  than I have these lastest couple of days. I just had to gather the energy. I've taken a few picture which I wanna share with you guys.


Have a wonderful tuesday everyone :) I hope you all aren't such worriers like me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting