Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday update

Hi dear readers..
The weeks fly by and we're already in the middle of August (well past the middle of  August really) I still haven't gotten a new job, but I try to stay positive. I'm at the library at the University at the moment, and searching for available positions. Wish me good luck.

Tomorrow I'll be back at work again. It's a wonderful workplace I have. I never dreamed of them being so flexible. Imagine having a work place that lets you work those days you have the possibility. And they know that I take some days off to find a new one. My bosses is really amazing (I have two) I really like them both. I wish I'll be that fortunate when I find myself a new job.

On top of working and trying to find a new job, I've also decided to take a few classes at the University. I hope it turns out to be a good decision. I'm planing on buying a few books later today. Maybe even buy a book about getting a new job. I'm trying, really trying to stay positive and motivated. It's really weird but during this "stressfull" time of my life I continue to feel more and more blessed. I just see how fortunate that I am, and that I should be more grateful that I am.


I know I'm changing the subject here but a girl just walked in to the library who looked just like the blogger man repeller.


I think I need to get back to my job application. Have a wonderful day dear readers, remember that you are blessed beyond what you can graps. Even if it doesn't make sense to you right now, one day it will :)


Lola




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting