Saturday, August 20, 2011

weekend rambling week 33

Hello dear readers
As a you probably saw I had to make a test post just a few minutes ago to make bloglovin work. Please follow me, and comment me. I hardly ever gets comments and followers, and I follow other blogs a lot. I promise you that if you become a follower of me I'll follow back. I visit the blogs I follow almost everyday, atleast a couple times a week. I'm trying to be better at commenting too.

I was really inspired by the course I took this week in photography. Hopefully my pictures will be better. It was a course by canon. I learnt a lot. I'm gonna practise a lot, and then maybe take a new course again. Please give me feedback if you can see something I do wrong.

Today I'm at work again, it's almost over. I'm gonna probably watch a movie later today, and maybe clean a bit in my apartment.

Have a wonderful staturday everyone. I hope you all get to spend some time with your loved ones and that you feel rested and relaxed on monday. Enjoy the food on your table, compliment the chef. Be thankful for the clothes on your back and the bed you have to sleep in. A lot of people don't have these things we so often take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting