Friday, February 18, 2011

Working out tips Nr1

As you all know one of my new years resolution is to work out more. So I'm gonna give you some of my work out tips along the way.


TIPS  NR. 1: In the morning when you take your pants on, do 25 sit ups. The reason I do this is so that I have a routine. I put my pants on everyday, and when I do I remember that I need to take my daily sit ups. It's a habit now, I don't think about it I just do. Don't add up the numbers if you're not SURE if you can do them all EVERYDAY. The point of this exersise is to add a routine to your everyday life, which would hopefully give you a flatter tummy eventually. For this tips it's not about those quick results, but to make new habits.

A little video for those of you who want more toned abs: http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=0BjWLaGqEAg

If you have a busy life like I do, or don't work out that much follow my tips and this video routine once a week to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting