Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie review: Tangled

Last Saturday I went to the movies with my little niece. She wanted to see the new disney movie Tangled. This day was offcourse on of the days of the year when almost the entire city wanted to go to the movies (and see Tangled). The queue was the longest I'd ever seen.  We almost didn't make it to the movie, so when we sat down the movie just started. I hate that because it ends up being a stressful experience, and you have to find your seats in the dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSx1dYJlJh4

Despite this bad start we both enjoyed the movie. We both had a good laugh. I loved the white horse, and so did my 6 year old niece. She burst out laughing in the beginning when the horse is looking for Rider. He thinks he's a dog, she said between the laughs. We saw the 3D version, and I have to say the graphics is amazing. When Rapunzel sits in the boat watching the Laterns I was mesmerized by the images.

This is a lovely disney movie at it's best. Even though this is a new version of the old story with modern twists I love it. Go Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting