Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cosmetic review

Yesterday I finally got my order from lookfantastic.com. I have ordered from them several times, but they have never taken this long before.  This time I ordered Essie nail corrector and Weleda Iris face masque.

Here's some picture of the order:




Today I will review the facemasque








I tried it yesterday (while watching sister wifes hehe. It's my guilt pleasure). My skin felt really smooth. I have a problem with my skin during the winter, and that is that it dries up really quickly. Like really quickly. So this felt really good for my skin. The packet suggested that I'd use it twice in a week so I'll give you a feedback early next week.

I'll review the essie corrector too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting