Tuesday, February 22, 2011

300 views

I just wanted to say thank you to all of my guests :) Thank you all for coming here to see my ramblings. I hope my ramblings means something to you all, and that you sometimes get the feeling that we have something in common or that I could teach you something. I know that I learn something new everyday, and I have still a lot to learn.. As most of you probably have guessed english is not my native languange and I make a lot of mistakes. Some of them are spelling mistakes, but most of them is genuine mistakes made because I don't know how to spell it correct or because I don't know the proper grammer. I hope this blog will help me be a better english writer.

I hope all of would keep coming back. And I would be so happy if I got some followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting