Monday, February 14, 2011

Book review : He's just not that into you

I'm sure a lot of you have missed my weekly book review.. LOL. I like to read and I read a variety of books. Lately I've read about one book a week. It depends on how exciting I think it is. Naturally. 

Today I'm gonna review the book He's just not that into you. I'm one of those girls who loves everything Sex and the city. If they talk about a movie or a book I have to buy it. I'll tell you more about that later. Stay tuned!! So when I heard about the movie He's just not into, I had to see it. 


I LOVE this movie. It just felt so right. I especially connected with Ginnifer Goodwin's character. She's adorable. 

So when I saw this book on amazon, I thought this was the book behind the movie.. 

picurecredit: http://www.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/hes-just-not-that-into-you-photo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.reelmovienews.com/movies/hes-just-not-that-into-you/&usg=__5J1ZXItMcGJr_OXMMGNl0NwBtw8=&h=500&w=329&sz=34&hl=no&start=0&sig2=9zldfQblFF3BDhF_WZoe-g&zoom=1&tbnid=5yY7_zIGY0KMnM:&tbnh=137&tbnw=90&ei=vHxZTcf7I8bpOeD5jfME&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhe%2527s%2Bnot%2Bthat%2Binto%2Byou%26hl%3Dno%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D554%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=434&vpy=37&dur=10827&hovh=277&hovw=182&tx=99&ty=163&oei=vHxZTcf7I8bpOeD5jfME&page=1&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

I have to admit when I realised this was a selfhelp book I was a bit disapointed. I wanted to read the story from the movie. Sigh. But I read the book anyway. Hoping it would be funny and quirky like the movie and sex and the city. Sadly it was not. I'm sure that to some this book has an empowering message, but not to me. Sorry writers but I'm not in one of the situastions you write about. I therefore wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who's not in some sort of relationship where the guy's not that into you. ( After reading the book you sort of get tired of reading the title)

If you need a selfhelp guide to relationships this (might) be the book for you. But if you're thinking about reading it because of it's assosiation with SAIC. Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting