Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My new fave city: Stockholm

It's been a really long time since I've updated this blog, and truthfully it's because I haven't had much to blogg about. I've been struggling to find motivation for this blogging lately, but today it came to me out of nowhere. I could be that I'm currently writing an exam. I got out of nowhere a passion for writing. I wanna travel the world and write about my journeys. I wish I was younger and had all the opportunities in the world. Now as I'm fast approaching the 30s I feel that I have to much obligations. I have a studentloan which needs to be paid. I probably have a to expensive lifestyle to be able to travel. I really wish I could though. Maybe when I'm older I could do something like this.

One of the reasons for me loving to travel right now is probably because I've spent the last couple of weeks in Stockholm Sweden, and I loved it. I loved the city, the people, the vibe. I so wanna go back now. I've been to stockholm before but only for a day visit. Now I spent a few weeks there and got to now the city a little better. I wish I could've moved there, but in the current economic climate I guess that's not a option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting