Saturday, July 28, 2012

My favorite beauty products

I haven't made a beauty post in forever so I decided I should do one now. It's probably about time. I have been really lazy with my blogging lately, I really don't know why. I always have ups and downs in my blogging, but now back to my fave beauty products.
My fave beauty products summer 2012 in random orders.

I use this cream everyday for both night and day. I love it
1.  One of my favorite products this summer is this skin cream. I usually get dry skin in my face, especially around my forhead. Isn't that a weird place to get dry skin? This cream help me maintain a good skin, I hardly ever have breakouts and if I get pimples this cream helps me to get rid of them fast.


2. The second product I love is this eye cream from clinque. I absolutely love it, I've used it for years. I buy a new one the moment the "can" is finishes. I'm getting older each day and I know that it's important to take extra good care of the skin around my eyes.


3. This is my newest discovery. I bought it on the airport on my way to Stockholm. It smells amazing. I highly recommend it.

4. Normally I'm not a color person, but this color from essie is fantastic. I keep looking at my nails. The color is amazing and the color stays on for like 14 days.


5. The fifth product is this mascara from chanel. It makes my lashes look more fuller and bigger than they really are.  I don't know the name of the mascara because it doesn't say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting