Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lola's bookclub

I have had two unsuccessful takes on trying to make a bookclub in real life. Both of them started good but then slowly died. So now I have decided to try to make my very own online bookclub. Are you with me? This months book is Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. http://www.jodipicoult.com/ This is one of my favorite author ever. All her books is amazing. I've read this book twice, once on holiday in Thailand and once this spring.

What I love about Jodi Picoult's books is that they always is about a moral dilemma which seems unsolvable, or maybe to some easy to solve. But as you read the books you realise that the picture has many colors, and that it's not just black and white. I love discussing her books with other people who have read them because we all notice different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting