Friday, March 4, 2011

Book review: A year in high heels

It's about time I review a new book, I know I've made a pledge to myself to review more up to date products, but this time I decided to review a book which I've had for a couple of years, but haven't read before now. I'm one of those girls who loves advice books. This book is a book about litterally everything. The title of the book is A year in high heels. The girl's guide to Everything from Jane Austen to the A- list.  It's written by Camilla Morton.

I have several types of books like this. I especially like this book because it gives advice on everything from what to wear when you're on holiday to shakespear. It doesn't have a piece for every day, but some of the pieces is so big that you could read a some of it over a period of days. Camilla Morton seems like a person who know about a lot of things, and have some exciting friends.

This is how the book looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting