Saturday, March 12, 2011

book review: Under the duvet

It's time to review some books again.... Next week I'll try to review some music or movies. I know I've review more books than anything else.

The book I wanted to review today is under the duvet by Marian Keyes. It's not one of her novels, but a collection of journalistic pieces. I love her regular novels. The characters is so funny and believeable. But this one wasn't as funny and recognizable. I didn't feel like I could relate to this book like I normally can to her stories. But this is supposed to be a collection of pieces she have written for diffenrent magazines over the years. I think she is refreshingly honest and are able to laugh at herself. That is the strongest points in this book. If you haven't read anything Marian Keyes before I recommend that you read her other stories first. You should start with Watermelons.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! Had to come by your blog as my name is Lola too! I haven't met many :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting