Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let it snow let it snow

Hello dear readers  :)
Today it's snow big time here in Norway. It's chaos in the traffic so I'm glad that I don't have to be anywhere ;) Yesterday I had my exam in psychology. I actually had FUN at the exam, can you believe it. I think it's so interesting. I'm not sure yet what kind of subejct I wanna study this spring, but I must admit psychology is intriguing, and is on the top of my list.

I'm gonna clean a bit in my apartment, and then I'm gonna take a few pics of the snow


stay tuned



2 comments:

  1. I appreciated your kind way of knowledge.Great Stuff Here..hope more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been really great going through your blog post, very well informed and described. Great to read and know more about such kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting